Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Apophis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apophis, Apep or Apepi, (from Ancient Egyptian ˤ3pp, meaning 'ship') may refer to:
- Apep, an Ancient Egyptian mythological chaotic being
- Apepi (pharaoh) (reigned c. 1580 – 1550 BC), a 15th-Dynasty Hyksos pharaoh
- 'Apepi (fl. c. 1650 BC), a Lower Egyptian ruler hypothesised to be the king's son Apophis
- 99942 Apophis, a near-Earth asteroid
- APEP F.C., a Cypriot football club.
- Apophis (Stargate), a Stargate SG-1 character based on the demon
- 2XMM J160050.7–514245, named Apep by its discoverers, a binary star system
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apophis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.