|Look up appetite in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appetite is the desire for nourishment.
Appetite may also refer to:
- Appetite (album), an album by Kris Delmhorst
- "Appetite" (Katharine McPhee song), from Hysteria, 2015
- "Appetite", a 2008 song from Here I Stand (Usher album)
- Appetite (art gallery), a former Argentinian art gallery
- Appetite (journal), a journal of behavioral sciences and food intake
- Apatite, a group of phosphate minerals
- Appetite Production, a Polish film production company
- Appetition, the philosophical concept of desire
- Specific appetite, a drive to eat foods with specific flavors or other characteristics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appetite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.