Apple of Sodom (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apple of Sodom may refer to:
- Calotropis procera, a plant native to the Dead Sea and Sodom, Israel and other desert regions.
- Solanum carolinense or Carolina Horsenettle, native to North America
- Solanum linnaeanum or Devil's Apple, an invasive weed native to South Africa
- Solanum mammosum or Nipplefruit, native to South America
- "Apple of Sodom" (song), a song by Marilyn Manson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apple of Sodom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.