Apple pie (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apple pie, apple pies, or apple-pie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apple pie is a dessert generally made from apples and pastry.
Apple pie or apple-pie may also refer to:
- Apple Pie (album), an album by Nice
- Apple Pie (band), a progressive rock band
- Apple Pie, an American movie released in 1976.
- Apple Pie (TV series), an American television series that briefly ran in 1978
- Hot Apple Pie, an American country music band
- Petit Apple Pie, a manga anthology series
- Apple-pie, a local name for Epilobium hirsutum, aka the Great Willowherb, a common wild plant
- "Apple Pie", an episode of the television series Teletubbies (see List of Teletubbies episodes and videos)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apple pie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.