Applied Information Science in Economics
The Applied Information Science in Economics is a professional qualification awarded generally in Russian Federation. The degree inherited from the USSR education system also known as Specialist degree, which after the Soviet Union was extended to 5 years. The degree is awarded after five years of full-time study and includes several internships, course-works, thesis writing and defense.
List of specialty codes
- 080801 - Applied information science in economics
- 351400 -
Fields of activity
- Organization and management;
- Project design;
- Experimental research;
- Operational and Maintenance.
- Information Science and Programming.
- High Level Methods of Information Science and Programming.
- Information Technologies in Economics.
- Computer Systems, Networks and Telecommunications Services.
- Operational Environments, Systems and Shells.
- Architecture and Design of Information Systems for Companies.
- Data Bases.
- Information security.
- Information Management.
- Imitative Simulation.
- Specialist degree
- Academic degree
- Master's degree
- Education in Russia
- Information science
- Computer science