|Look up appointee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Appointee may refer to:
- a member who is appointed to a position or office is called an appointee; in law, such a term is applied to one who is granted power of appointment of property
- appointee (French: appointé), a foot soldier in the French army, who, for long service and bravery, received more pay than other privates. Such rank is still used in the Swiss Army
- the third most lower rank of the Italian Corps of Carabineers
- the third most lower rank of the Swiss Armed Forces
- a person or organisation entrusted with managing the daily finances of vulnerable individuals
- An appointee is a term provided by the DWP to explain the role of an individual or corporate appointee that manages the finances of a vulnerable person that does not have the mental or physical ability to manage their daily money management tasks.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appointee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.