Jump to navigation Jump to search
Appu may refer to:
- Appu (1990 film), a Malayalam film by Dennis Joseph
- Appu (2000 film), a Tamil film directed by Vasanth
- Appu (2002 film), a Kannada directed by Puri Jagannath
- Appu Nedungadi, India Malayalam writer
- Appu Kuttan (born 1941), Indian-American philanthropist, consultant, and author
- Puran Appu (1812–1848), Sri Lankan independence activist
- P. S. Appu (1929–2012), Indian civil servant
- Appu Chesi Pappu Koodu, a 1958 Telugu film
- Asian-Pacific Postal Union (APPU), an International organisation
- Appukutty (born 1984), Indian actor and comedian
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Appu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.