AquaPalooza is a multi-location boating festival sponsored by Sea Ray boats. It is promoted as "The World's Largest Boat Party" and claims to attract over 12,000 boats to 100 locations mostly around the United States, but also in several international locations.
The "Signature Event" was held on Lake Travis in July 2010 and attracted approximately 7,000 boats and 65,000 people.
The "signature event" of the 2009 festival was held at Lake Martin, Alabama, and featured a concert by country music singer Alan Jackson. Besides the Lake Martin event, other large events occurred at Morris Island, South Carolina, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, Chickamauga Lake, Tennessee, and on the Outer Banks in North Carolina. Other annual locations include Lake St. Clair in Michigan.
In July 2014, it was reported that over 700 boats, and various sponsor party craft, were seen in Perry's Cove off Peddocks Island in Hingham, Massachusetts, accompanied by local fire/rescue and patrol craft.
- "Alan Jackson's Aquapalooza". News Headlines. Great American Country. 2009-07-06. Archived from the original on 2013-01-24. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- Crago, Amber (2009-07-16). "Aquapalooza hits Morris Island this Saturday". Charleston City Paper. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Survival Guide to AquaPalooza 2018 at Lake of the Ozarks". Boat Planet. 2009-07-15. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- "AquaPalooza 2009 Is July 18". The Chattanoogan. 2009-06-25. Archived from the original on 27 June 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-19.
- "Aquapalooza offers partygoers fun to beat the heat". News 14 Carolina. 2009-07-19. Retrieved 2009-07-19.