From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arada may refer to:
- Arada, Chad, a town and subprefecture in the department of Biltine in eastern Chad
- Arada (Addis Ababa), one of the 10 subcities of Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia
- Arada, Honduras, a municipality in the Honduran department of Santa Bárbara
- The Arada River, a tributary of the Albac River in Romania
- Bou Arada, a town and commune in the Siliana Governorate, Tunisia
- Horea (formerly Arada), a commune located in Alba County, Romania
- Arada, a guitar instrumental written by Federico Moreno Torroba, the 2nd part of his Suite castellana (1926)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.