From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Arapaho are a tribe of Native Americans who originally lived in what is now eastern Colorado and Wyoming.
Arapaho or Arapahoe may also refer to:
- Arapahoe Tribe of the Wind River Reservation, federally recognized tribe of Northern Arapaho in Wyoming
- Cheyenne and Arapaho Tribes, federally recognized tribe of Southern Arapaho in Oklahoma
- Arapaho language
- Arapahoe, Colorado, an unincorporated town
- Arapahoe County, Colorado
- Arapahoe Basin, a ski area in Colorado
- Arapahoe at Village Center (RTD), a transit station in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Arapahoe, Nebraska, a small city
- Arapahoe, Wyoming, a town on the Wind River Indian Reservation, home to the Northern Arapahoe Tribe
- Arapahoe, North Carolina, a small town on the eastern coast of North Carolina on the Neuse River.
- USS Arapahoe (1864), a sloop-of-war or frigate which was never constructed, being canceled in 1866
- USS Arapaho (AT-14), a tugboat launched on 20 June 1914
- USS Arapaho (ATF-68), a tugboat laid down on 8 November 1941 at Charleston, South Carolina
- Piper PA-40 Arapaho, a replacement for the Piper PA-39 Twin-Comanche C/R. Only three built, project cancelled
- Bell ARH-70 Arapaho, a light military helicopter designed for the United States Army's Armed Reconnaissance Helicopter (ARH) program.
- The "Arapaho" project, referring to the PCI Express computer expansion card interface format
- Arapaha, a Timucua town in Spanish Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arapaho.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.