|Look up arbiter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arbiter may refer to:
- Arbiter (Halo), a character in the Halo video game series
- Arbiter-class starships, Protoss support vessels in the StarCraft science-fiction series.
- Discussion moderator
- Referee in sporting matches
- Arbiter (electronics), a component in electronic circuitry that allocates scarce resources
- ArbiterSports, a sports officiating software company owned by the NCAA
- HMS Arbiter (D31), an escort aircraft carrier in the Royal Navy of the United Kingdom
- International Arbiter, in chess a title conferred by FIDE to match referees
- Dickie Arbiter (born 1940), British television and radio commentator
- Petronius (27–66), Roman author and satirist known formally as Gaius Petronius Arbiter
- One of the names of the Hindi deity Hanuman
- Arbiter, the title of the leader of Jinsy Island in UK comedy series This is Jinsy
- Pagyda arbiter, a moth in the Crambidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arbiter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.