From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An arboretum is a collection of trees.
Arboretum may also refer to:
- Arboretum (Austin, Texas), a retail trade area in Austin, Texas
- Arboretum (Washington, D.C.), a neighborhood of Washington, D.C.
- The Arboretum, Nottingham, a residential area in Nottingham, England
- The Arboretum, Charlotte, a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Arboretum (Derby ward), an electoral ward in Derby, England
- Arboretum Zürich, is a botanical garden, public park and arboretum in the Swiss city of Zürich
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arboretum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.