Arcane Rain Fell
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)
|Arcane Rain Fell|
|Studio album by|
|Released||January 24, 2005|
|Recorded||September 2004 at Studio Underground|
|Genre||Gothic metal, death-doom|
The album is a concept album that details the fall of Lucifer from Heaven and the creation of Hell, featuring slow guitar riffs, soprano vocals, keyboards/piano, violins, cellos and growling vocals. All guitars on the album were performed by Johan Ericson.
"Death, Come Near Me" is a remake of a song off of the 2002 "Dark Oceans We Cry" demo. "The Apostasy Canticle" was originally titled "The Wings of God".
All lyrics are written by Anders Jacobsson except where noted; all music is composed by Johan Ericson.
|1.||"A Scenery of Loss"||9:11|
|3.||"The Apostasy Canticle"||9:51|
|4.||"Expostulation" (Ryan Henry)||2:05|
|5.||"Heaven Laid in Tears (Angels' Lament)"||6:54|
|6.||"The Abhorrent Rays"||5:32|
|7.||"The Everlasting Scar"||6:00|
|8.||"Death, Come Near Me"||15:22|
- Anders Jacobsson - vocals
- Lisa Johansson - vocals
- Johan Ericson - guitars, backing vocals
- Jerry Torstensson - drums, percussion
- Andreas Karlsson - keyboards, programming
- Jesper Stolpe - bass
- Ryan Henry - narrative lines in some songs, full narration on "Expostulation"
- Peter in de Betou - mastering
- Pelle Saether - producer, engineering
- Madeleine Engström - photography
- Travis Smith - cover art, layout