This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Computer and video game industry|
|Christopher M. Park, Pablo Vega, Keith LaMothe, Daniette Mann|
|Products||AI War: Fleet Command|
A Valley Without Wind 1&2
The Last Federation
Number of employees
Arcen Games is a small video game company founded in March 2009 by Christopher M. Park – CEO, Lead Programmer and Lead Designer – as a North Carolina Limited Liability Company.
Arcen Games is best known for its real time strategy game AI War: Fleet Command. Arcen also released a puzzle game named Tidalis in July 2010, a 2D side scrolling game A Valley Without Wind in April 2012, environmental Puzzle Game Shattered Haven, and, in 2013, A Valley Without Wind 2, turn-based 4x simulation god-game Skyward Collapse, and tactical mech game Bionic Dues. On April 18, 2014, Arcen released The Last Federation, a space-themed strategy game. Arcen laid off most of their employees after the release of Starward Rogue, which is a commercial failure for them, in January 2016.
- "About Arcen (Ar-ken) Games". Arcen Games. 2012. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Chick, Tom (August 13, 2009). "Rush, Boom, Turtle: And Now for Something Completely Different". Crispy Gamer. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Rick, Christophor. "Tidalis Review (PC, Mac)". Gamers Daily News. Archived from the original on August 17, 2012. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Cox, Kate (April 25, 2012). "A Valley Without Wind Still Managed to Blow Me Away". Kotaku. Retrieved August 5, 2012.
- Chalk, Andy (January 29, 2016). "Arcen lays off nearly all staff despite successful Starward Rogue launch". PC Gamer. Retrieved January 29, 2016.
|This United States video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|