Archbishop of Dublin (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Archbishop of Dublin may refer to:
- Archbishop of Dublin – an article which lists of pre- and post-Reformation archbishops.
- Archbishop of Dublin (Roman Catholic) – the title of the senior cleric who presides over the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin.
- Archbishop of Dublin (Church of Ireland) – the title of the senior cleric who presides over the Church of Ireland Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough.
- Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Dublin – the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Dublin is a Roman Catholic archdiocese in the eastern part of the Republic of Ireland.
- Diocese of Dublin and Glendalough – a diocese in the Church of Ireland.
- Primacy of Ireland – an honorary title of the Archbishop of Dublin. Used by both denominations.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Archbishop of Dublin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.