The Archdale Baronetcy, of Riversdale in the County of Fermanagh, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 25 June 1928 for the Northern Irish politician Edward Archdale. The second Baronet was a vice-admiral in the Royal Navy. The third Baronet was a captain in the Royal Navy. As of 31 December 2013, the present holder of the baronetcy has not successfully proven his succession to the Bagot baronetcy and is therefore not on the Official Roll of the Baronetage. However, the case is under review by the Registrar of the Baronetage.
Archdale baronets of Riversdale, Fermanagh
- Sir Edward Mervyn Archdale, 1st Baronet (1853–1943)
- Sir (Nicholas) Edward Archdale, 2nd Baronet (1881–1955)
- Sir Edward Archdale, 3rd Baronet (1921–2009)
- Sir Nicholas Edward Archdale, 4th Baronet (b. 1965)
The heir presumptive is his cousin, Peter Mervyn Archadale (b. 1953).
The heir presumtive's heir apparent is his son, Jonathan Talbot Archdale (b. 1982).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- "No. 33400". The London Gazette. 3 July 1928. p. 4495.