|Hacienda Resorts, Inc.
Santa Fe Corporation
Sahara Gaming Corporation
Santa Fe Gaming Corporation
|Traded as||OTC Pink: ARHN|
|Headquarters||Laughlin, Nevada, United States|
|Paul W. Lowden (CEO)|
Archon Corporation is an entertainment company based in Paradise, Nevada. The company has owned casinos and water parks. Members of board of directors include State Senator Sue Lowden who was chairwoman of the Nevada Republican Party and State Senator Bill Raggio. Lowden is also executive vice president, secretary and treasurer for the company.
The company was first renamed Santa Fe Corporation and later renamed again to the Sahara Gaming Corporation. Sahara Gaming attempted to sell 40 acres (16 ha) of land to Players International in 1994. The deal fell through on February 7, 1995.
Santa Fe Gaming
In March 2013, Boston-based private equity firm Esplanade Capital, Archon's second-largest shareholder, offered to buy the company for $101.5 million. Lowden dismissed the proposal as "not really a serious" offer.
Chris Lowden, son of Paul and Sue Lowden, is currently being sued by investors for fraud and racketeering within the Stoney's Rockin' Country organization. The Stoney's trademark is currently owned by Archon Corporation 
- Pioneer Hotel & Gambling Hall
- Commercial office buildings in Dorchester, Massachusetts
- Commercial office buildings in Gaithersburg, Maryland
- Stoney's Rockin' Country Trademark 
- Twenty seven acre Wet 'n Wild site on the Las Vegas Strip
- Sahara Hotel and Casino
- Sahara Tahoe
- Santa Fe Casino
- Stutz, Howard (2007-09-04). "Investors group sues Archon over stock redemption price". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Stephens Media Group. p. 1D. Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 2007-09-04.
- Steve Tetreault (2009-02-25). "Reid swings at bonus paid to Lowden's husband during company downturn". Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Cohen, M.; Thomas Wiloch (2003). International Directory of Company Histories, Volume 74.
- "Players Terminates Agreement With Sahara Gaming Corporation" (Press release). Players International. 1995-02-27. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- "Fourth Supplemental Indenture". 1998-11-30. Retrieved 19 November 2008.
- Howard Stutz (April 15, 2013). "Investment firm makes offer for Laughlin casino operator Archon Corp.". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2013-04-15.
- "Jakub P. Medrala of Donath & Medrala, PLLC, and Telia U. Williams of Telia Law File a Shareholder Derivative Lawsuit Against the Top Brass of the World Famous Stoney's Rockin' Country | Donath & Medrala Law Firm Blog". www.domelaw.com. Retrieved 2016-06-22.
- "STONEY'S ROCKIN' COUNTRY Trademark of Archon Corporation - Registration Number 4687316 - Serial Number 86229386 :: Justia Trademarks". trademarks.justia.com. Retrieved 2016-06-22.