Ardalan was a vassaldom in Persia.
Ardalan (Persian: اردلان) may also refer to:
- Ardalan, East Azerbaijan
- Ardalan, Qazvin
- Ardalan, Razavi Khorasan
- Ardalan Rural District, in East Azerbaijan Province
- Given name
- Ardalan Afshar (born 1984), Austrian rapper of Iranian descent better known as Nazar
- Ardalan Ashtiani (born 1982), Iranian football player
- Ardalan Shekarabi (born 1978), Swedish politician Iranian origin
- Ardalan Shoja Kaveh (born 1963), Iranian actor
- Davar Ardalan, American-Iranian radio producer
- Farhad Ardalan (born 1939), Iranian physicist
- Mastoureh Ardalan (1805 –1848), Kurdish poet and writer
- Niloufar Ardalan (born 1985), Iranian football player
- Parvin Ardalan (born 1967), Iranian women's rights activist, writer and journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ardalan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.