Number of employees
|over 60 (2011)|
Arenaways was an open-access railway operator in Italy. It began passenger operations between Milan and Turin in November 2010, competing with national monopoly operator Trenitalia. Arenaways was running the first private passenger-carrying rail services since nationalisation, and intended to complain to the competition authority about the dominance of Trenitalia.
- "Chi siamo" [Who we are]. Arenaways. Archived from the original on 5 March 2012. Retrieved 23 February 2012.
- "Ferrovie: Catricala', al momento nessuna notifica da Arenaways". libero-news.it. Retrieved 2010-11-19.[permanent dead link]
- "Le Figaro - Flash Eco : Arenaways: 1ère liaison Turin- Milan". Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "Railway Gazette: Italian open access passenger operator launches". Retrieved 2010-11-19.
- "First Private Train Debuts in Northern Italy". Retrieved 2010-11-19.
Media related to Arenaways at Wikimedia Commons