Jollee at the XRCO Awards show, April 2006
September 29, 1982 |
New York City, New York, USA
|Other names||Arrianna, Pat, Mrs. Jollee, Ariane Giselle, Ms. Arianna|
|Ethnicity||Caucasian, Italian, Russian, Jewish|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||103 lb (47 kg)|
|No. of adult films||728 as a performer & 12 as a director (per IAFD)|
Jollee got into the adult film industry in 2003 at around 20 years old after promoting herself on her homemade website. She was recruited by a production manager from Anabolic Video. Her first titles for the company were Nasty Girls 30 and Spring Chickens 4.
In 2004, she traveled to Prague to perform in 65 Guy Creampie (Devil's Film 2005) where she had sex with 65 men over six hours and, in the same year, signed a directing contract with Anarchy Films and Python Pictures. Her first movie under the contract was The Narcassist. Jollee also directed the Mayhem series Young Bung. She was only supposed to perform in the movie but replaced Lauren Phoenix as director when Phoenix left the production over creative differences.
Awards and nominations
- 2005 AVN Award - Best Group Sex Scene, Video (Orgy World #7) with Venus, Tyler Knight, Staci Thorn, Zena, Louisa, Trinity, Nike, Melanie X, Bishop, D. Wise, Julian St. Jox, L.T., Mark Anthony, Jasmine & two others
- 2005 XRCO Award winner - Superslut of the Year
- 2006 XRCO Award winner - Superslut of the Year
- "ariana jollee". iafd.com. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- "Ariana Jollee: 'The wronger, the better'". AVN Insider. Adult Video News. 2008-04-10. Archived from the original on 2004-04-10. Retrieved 2008-12-05.
- Chris Hedges (2 January 2014). Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle. Nation Books. pp. 68–72. ISBN 978-0-7867-4955-3. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- "Ariana Jollee Visits Prague for 50-Guy Creampie". AVN. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "Ariana Jollee Interviewed". AdultFYI. Archived from the original on October 12, 2014. Retrieved 7 October 2014.
- "Ariana Jollee Signed to Direct for Anarchy/Python". AVN. 2004-05-25. Retrieved 2008-12-05.
- Interview with Ariana Jollee, Archived at: Archived August 14, 2005, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Ariana Jollee Leads Young Bung to Completion". AVN. 2005-02-18. Retrieved 2008-12-05.
- "AVN Awards Past Winners". AVN. Archived from the original on 16 December 2008. Retrieved 2008-12-05.[dead link]
- Heidi Pike-Johnson (2005-06-03). "Jenna Jameson, Teagan Presley, Evil Angel Big Winners at 21st XRCO Awards Show". AVN. Archived from the original on 17 February 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- "Pirates Wins Big at XRCO Awards". AVN. 2006-04-20. Retrieved 2008-12-05.
- Rhett Pardon (21 April 2006). "Porn Industry Shows Up for XRCO Awards". XBIZ. Retrieved 6 October 2014.
- Jensen, Robert (2007). Getting Off: Pornography and the End of Masculinity. South End Press. pp. 123, 124 & 128. ISBN 978-0-89608-776-7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ariana Jollee.|