Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aristo or aristo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aristo (from Greek: Ἀρίστων) may refer to:
- Aristo of Ceos (3rd century BC), Peripatetic philosopher
- Aristo of Chios (3rd century BCE), Stoic philosopher and colleague of Zeno of Citium
- Aristo of Alexandria (1st century), Peripatetic philosopher
- Aristo of Pella (2nd century), Jewish Christian writer
- Salman Aristo (born 1976), Indonesian screenwriter and film director
- Aristo Sham (born 1996), classical pianist born in Hong Kong
- Aristo (play), a 2008 play by Martin Sherman
- Aristo (ruler), a member of the ruling class of Eubians society in Saga of the Skolian Empire
- OZ Aristo, wheels that come on some versions of the Volkswagen Golf
- Toyota Aristo, sold as the Lexus GS, outside the Japanese domestic market
- Aristo, a character in the 2006 video game Sonic the Hedgehog
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aristo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.