From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up aristo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aristo (from Greek: Ἀρίστων) may refer to:
Ancient Greek names
- Aristo of Ceos (3rd century BC), Peripatetic philosopher
- Aristo of Chios (3rd century BCE), Stoic philosopher and colleague of Zeno of Citium
- Aristo of Alexandria (1st century), Peripatetic philosopher
- Aristo of Pella (2nd century), Jewish Christian writer
- Aristo (ruler), a member of the ruling class of Eubians society in Saga of the Skolian Empire
- OZ Aristo, wheels that come on some versions of the Volkswagen Golf
- Toyota Aristo, sold as the Lexus GS, outside the Japanese domestic market
- Aristo, a character in the 2006 video game Sonic the Hedgehog
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aristo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.