From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- One of the sons of Talaus. He is the father of Hippomedon.
- One of the Heracleidae, son of Cleodaeus, a great-grandson of Heracles. He led an attempt to capture Mycenae during the reign of Tisamenus, but, having misinterpreted the oracle, failed and fell in the battle. He is the father of Temenus, Cresphontes and Aristodemus.
- One of the suitors of Hippodamia before Pelops, was killed by Oenomaus.
- Aristomachos the Elder, died 240 BC, a tyrant of the ancient Greek city of Argos
- Aristomachos of Argos, died 223 BC, second son of the previous, a tyrant of the city of Argos and strategos of the Achaean League
- Aristomachus of Croton, c. 215 BC, a democratic leader who betrayed the town of Croton in Magna Graecia
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|