||Look up Arja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
||Look up arja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Arja is a Finnish female name and may refer to:
- Arja Hannus, Swedish orienteering competitor
- Arja Kajermo, cartoonist, born in Finland, raised in Sweden, currently residing in Ireland
- Arja Koriseva (born 1965), award-winning Finnish singer
- Arja Nuolioja, Finnish ski-orienteering competitor and world champion
- Arja Saijonmaa (born 1944), Finnish singer, political activist and occasional actress
- Arja Salafranca (born 1971), South African writer, poet and journalist