This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Arman Sadeghi (born June 26, 1977) is an American entrepreneur. He is known for being a professional speaker and the founder of All Green Electronics Recycling. He spoke at TedxNewportCoast in 2012 on the topic the negative health impact of electronic recycling.
Sadeghi began his career by dropping out of high school at the age of 15. Throughout his career, Arman worked with different companies and founded several of them related to various fields. Notable among them include;
All Green Electronics Recycling
- Brian, Taylor (2012-05-11). "Green Guardian". RecyclingToday.com. Archived from the original on 2015-04-02. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- Swensk, Sherry (2013-01-22). "Living Green: E-Waste Increasing with Technology's Rise". KLAS-TV. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- Reed, Brad (2012-08-14). "Smaller iPhone dock connector could flood the world with e-waste". BGR.com. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "Theme: Health, Environment & Social Campaigns!". TED (conference). 2012-04-05. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- "TEDxNewportCoast TEDxChange2012 - Arman Sadeghi - Electronics Recycling & The Environment". Ted.com. 2012-04-16. Retrieved 28 January 2015.
- BRENNAN, PAT (2011-11-15). "O.C. schools gather heaps of e-waste". Orange County Register. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- "E-waste recycler puts environment first". Orange County Register. 2011-05-04. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- Biggs, John (2012-08-14). "Apple Is Creating An E-Waste Problem". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- Breslin, Mike (2011-10-01). "Non-exporting of electronics proves profitable". AmericanRecycler.com. Retrieved 2015-01-16.
- Anderson, Mark (2011-10-21). "Used cell phones recycled, refurbished at West Sac facility". American City Business Journals. Retrieved 2015-01-16.