Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Birth name||Edward Armes Beaumont|
|Born||December 15, 1842|
St Faith's, Norfolk, England
|Died||July 17, 1913(aged 70)|
- Obituary - Edward Armes Beaumont Obituaries Australia
- "Singer of Bygone Years. Death of Mr. Armes Beaumont. Fine Career Closed". The Argus (Melbourne) (20, 899). Victoria, Australia. 18 July 1913. p. 5. Retrieved 27 December 2018 – via National Library of Australia.
- "Australia's Sims Reeves. Edward Armes Beaumont". Table Talk (193). Victoria, Australia. 1 March 1889. p. 4. Retrieved 27 December 2018 – via National Library of Australia.
- Kenneth Hince, "Beaumont, Edward Armes (1842–1913)", Australian Dictionary of Biography, Volume 3, MUP, 1969, pp. 126–127
- Armes Beaumont, tenor, ca. 1886 [Photograph], 1886, retrieved 27 December 2018
- Beaumont, Edward Armes, 1842-1913, (singer.); Melba, Nellie, Dame, 1861-1931, (singer.); Zelman, Alberto, 1874-1927, (conductor.); Levy, Charles, (conductor.); Melbourne Town Hall (host institution.) (1903), Concert d'Adieu of Mr. E. Armes Beaumont in which Madame Melba gives her valuable assistance, [Melbourne] Stillwell & Co., Printers, retrieved 27 December 2018CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
- Hodson, G. A. (George Alexander); Horsley, Charles Edward, 1822-1876; Beaumont, Armes (1870), Tell me Mary how to woo thee?, J.R. Clarke, retrieved 27 December 2018CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
|This article on an Australian singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|