From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Armilla can refer to :
- metallic objects :
- Latin name for a bracelet in Antiquity, also applied to Greeks, Celts and other peoples
- Armilla (military decoration), a gold armband awarded as a medal-equivalent to soldiers of ancient Rome
- Armilla or armill, a medieval arm or wristband, usually an item of liturgical or ceremonial jewellery
- Armillary sphere.
- Armilla, Granada, a Spanish municipality in the Andalusian province of Granada.
- Armilla Patrol, the British Royal Navy's permanent presence in the Persian Gulf during the 1980s and 1990s.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armilla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.