Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up armoury in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Armory or armoury may mean:
- An arsenal, a military or civilian location for the storage of arms and ammunition
- National Guard Armory, in the United States and Canada, a training place for National Guard or other part-time or regular military staff, often chiefly an athletic facility and/or indoor marching practice space
- Armoury, Innsbruck
- Armoury (Siġġiewi)
- The Armory (San Francisco), a historic building in the Mission District of San Francisco, California
- Coat armoury, or coats of arms, displays of heraldry
- Armory (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Armoury Studios
- List of armories and arsenals in New York City and surrounding counties
- List of armouries in Canada
- Armory v Delamirie, English legal case
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Armory.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.