Army of God
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Army of God may refer to:
- the concept of Eternal Army of God, Invincible Force which is found in many (or even all) religions and worldviews from ancient times till the current, among them Christianity (Orthodox, Catholic, Protestant), Islam, Judaism and others;
In worldview and social life:
- The biblical heavenly host
- Militia Christi of Western, Roman Catholic world;
- Army of God (United States), a Christian anti-abortion organization in the United States
In art and literature:
- Army of God, which fought against King John in the First Barons' War, led by the "Marshal of the Army of God" Robert Fitzwalter
- Army of God (Bonekickers), an episode of the BBC archaeology drama, Bonekickers
- Jundallah, Arabic for "The Army of Allah", a terrorist Sunni Muslim Islamist organization
- Jundallah (Pakistan), as above but with separate leadership and orientation.
- Tzivos Hashem, Hebrew (with Ashkenazi pronunciation) for "Army of God", a youth group created by the Chabad Lubavitcher movement
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Army of God.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.