From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ars Combinatoria (combinatorial art) may refer to one of the following.
- A logical method described by Gottfried Leibniz in his De Arte Combinatoria and attributed to Ramon Llull
- Ars Combinatoria (journal), a Canadian mathematical journal
In music; permutation and combination:
- Ars Combinatoria (1980) by the Spanish composer Francisco Guerrero 
- Ars Combinatoria for small orchestra (1981) by composer Milton Babbitt
- Ars Combinatoria (musical group) / Coro Ars Combinatoria, a chorus for polyphonic mediaeval music, directed by Claudio Astronio
- Musikalisches Würfelspiel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ars combinatoria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.