Jump to navigation Jump to search
Arsi may refer to:
- Arsi Province, a former province of Ethiopia
- Arsi Zone, a zone within the Oromia region of Ethiopia
- Arsi Oromo, an Ethiopian clan of the Oromo people
- Arsi language, a dialect of Oromo language
- Ārśi, the original name, in the Tocharian languages for the city of Agni (Chinese Yanqi), later Karasahr as well as the surrounding area and its inhabitants
- ARSI – Amateur Radio Society of India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arsi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.