(Redirected from Artaxias (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Artaxias (also called Artaxes or Artashes) may refer to:
Kings & monarchs of Armenia
- Artaxiad Dynasty (190 BC–12 AD) eponymously named after its founder Artaxias or Artashes.
- Artaxias III, reigned 18–35; no relation to the Artaxiad Dynasty
- Artaxias IV, reigned 422–428, last king of the Arsacid Dynasty; no relation to the Artaxiads
- Artaxias (son of Tiran of Armenia) (fl. 4th century), prince
Kings of Iberia
- Artashes Avoyan (born 1972), Armenian lawyer
- Artashes Arakelian (1909–1993), economist and member of the Armenian Academy of Sciences
- Artashes Babalian (1886—1959), Armenian doctor and politician
- Artashes Baghdasaryan (born 1984), Armenian football defender
- Artashes Geghamyan (born 1949), Armenian politician
- Ardashes Harutunian (1873-1915), Armenian poet and translator
- Artashes Kalaydzhan (born 1971), Russian Armenian footballer
- Arthur Meschian, (born 1949), Armenian rock musician, artist, and architect
- Artashes Minasian (born 1967), Armenian chess Grandmaster
- Artashes Shahinyan, founder of the PhysMath School after A. Shaninyan (Yerevan)
- Artashat (ancient city), also known as Artaxata, a city in Armenia
- Hartashen, Syunik, also known as Artashe, a rural community in Armenia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artaxias.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.