From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up artery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artery may refer to:
- Artery, a blood vessel in the body that carries blood away from the heart
- Artery (band), a post-punk band from Sheffield, England, formed in 1978
- Artery (character), a character in the Demonata book series by Darren Shan
- Arterial road, moderate or high-capacity road which is just below a highway level of service
- Central Artery, a freeway in Boston, Massachusetts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.