Arthur Stanley Tritton
Arthur Stanley Tritton, D. Litt. (February 25, 1881 – November 8, 1973) was a British historian and scholar of Islam. He was appointed Professor of Arabic at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London  in 1938, and also spent some time teaching at Aligarh University. He published his work as A.S.Tritton.
- The Rise of the Imams of Sanaa (1925)
- The Caliphs and their non-Muslim Subjects: a Critical Study of the Covenant of Umar (1930)
- Teach Yourself Arabic (1943)
- Muslim Theology (1947)
- Islam: Belief and Practices (1951)
- Materials on Muslim education in the Middle Ages (1957) 
- SOAS Archived January 18, 2016, at the Wayback Machine.
- Aligarh[dead link]A S Tritton Archived September 7, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a British historian or genealogist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|