Arthur L. Tubbs
(Redirected from Arthur Sylvester)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (February 2017)
- The Finger of Scorn
- The Village Lawyer
- For a moment in the morning
- It is just a step to Jesus
- "Arthur L. Tubbs, 78, former music critics". New York Times. 29 January 1946.
- T.J. Carty (1 December 2015). A Dictionary of Literary Pseudonyms in the English Language. Taylor & Francis. p. 2013. ISBN 978-1-135-95585-4.
- Joseph F. Clarke (1977). Pseudonyms. BCA. p. 157.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This American poet–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|