Artibonite may refer to:
- Artibonite (department), an administrative subdivision of Haiti
- Artibonite River, a river in Haiti and the longest in Hispaniola
- Artibonite Valley, a valley predominately in Haiti but also extends a bit in the Dominican Republic
- Artibonite Group, is a geologic group in Haiti
- Petite Rivière de l'Artibonite, is a commune in the Dessalines Arrondissement, of the department of Artibonite in Haiti
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.