From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Article 1)
Article One may refer to:
- Article One of the United States Constitution, pertaining to the powers of the United States Congress
- Article 1 of the Constitution of Mexico
- Article 1 of the Constitution of Russia
- Article I of the Constitution of Maryland, pertaining to elections
- The Bill of Rights of the Constitution of New York
- Article One (band), a Canadian Christian rock band
- Article One Partners, an online patent research formation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Article One.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.