(Redirected from Article 4)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Article Four may refer to the 4th article of any regulatory document, such as:
- Article 4 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- Article Four (political party), political party in Sicily, Italy
- Article Four of the United States Constitution
- Article 4 direction – a local restriction on development rights in the United Kingdom
- Article 4 of the Constitution of Kazakhstan
- Article 4 of the Anglo-Iraqi Treaty of 1930
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Article Four.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.