Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up articulate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Articulate may refer to:
- Articulate!, a board game in which players describe words from different categories
- Articulate brachiopods, brachiopods with toothed hinges and simple opening and closing muscles
- Articulate sign, a sign of the zodiac that facilitates speaking and communication
- Articulate sound, to move the tongue, lips, or other speech organs in order to make speech sounds
- Articulated vehicle, a vehicle which has a pivoting joint in its construction
- Articulated skeleton (paleontology), a skeleton that has been found all in one piece with bones still arranged in the proper order
- Articulate (TV series), a public television series about creative artists
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Articulate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.