|Product type||Skin care and cosmetics|
Edith Rehnborg, wife of Nutrilite founder Carl Rehnborg, founded Edith Rehnborg Cosmetics in 1968, which later became Artistry. In 1972, Nutrilite merged with Amway thereby giving Amway the controlling interest of the Artistry brand. The brand expanded internationally to Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, France, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and West Germany.
In 1980, Artistry products were manufactured at Nutrilite in California and by 1995 they were also produced at the Amway China facility. Over the years, Artistry expanded their product portfolio. As of 2000, the Artistry range included over 400 products.
In May 2007, Artistry Cosmetics were the official skin care and cosmetics sponsor for Skate Canada events and the Skate Canada national team. In 2008, the brand partnered with actress Sandra Bullock as the face of Artistry Creme LuXury. In 2010, Artistry and Amway were the sponsors of the Miss America competition. The brand has also partnered with events including the Oscars, New York Fashion Week, Busan International Film Festival, and individuals namely Teresa Palmer and Rick DiCecca.
Awards and recognition
The Artistry Essentials skincare line won AmeriStar’s 2007 Package Competition in the category of Health & Beauty Aids Artistry Créme Luxury (also known Créme L/X) won the Skin Care Prestige category in the International Package Design Awards (IPDA) in 2008 and was nominated as a finalist in the Best New Skincare Product of the Year category for the 2009 UK Beauty Awards.
- DSN Staff. "Amway: Rising to the Top". Direct Selling News. Retrieved September 2, 2014.
- Author. "Artistry brand". Beauty Almanac.
- Cekola, Anna (November 3, 1995). "Edith Rehnborg Dead at 93; Guided O.C.'s Nutrilite". Los Angeles Times.
- "Amway (China) profile". Hoovers.com.
- "The Irish Times - Maintaining the Competitiveness of Artistry Cosmetics in the Global Marketplace" (PDF). Business 2000 (1st ed.). The Irish Times.
- "May 24". Archived from the original on 2010-10-12. Retrieved 2011-04-29. Skate Canada announces partnership with Quixtar Canada Corporation
- Passion. Esprit. Triomphe. Archived October 11, 2010, at the Wayback Machine
- Alticor's 2007 Global Sales Top $7 Billion
- Author. "Amway Global and Artistry partner with Miss America Organization". Pageant Center. Archived from the original on 2020-10-30. Retrieved 2020-01-27.
- Staff. "Backstage Beauty with Artistry".
- Gould, Wendy. "Prepare Your Shopping Carts: 12 New Products We Spotted at NYFW". Popsugar.com. Retrieved February 22, 2018.
- Won Ho-jung. "Artistry sponsors BIFF for 6th consecutive year". The Korea Herald. Retrieved September 29, 2017.
- Naughton, Julie. "Artistry Signs Teresa Palmer". WWD. Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- Peltier, Claire. "The Inspiring Story Behind The Makeup Artists At Pamella Roland's New York Fashion Week Show". A plus.com. Archived from the original on January 27, 2020. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Access Business Group Honored With AmeriStar Package Award
- HBA 2008 - It's a Wrap
- The UK Beauty Awards[failed verification] Archived June 27, 2009, at the Wayback Machine