This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Product type||Skin care and cosmetics|
Edith Rehnborg, wife of Nutrilite founder Carl Rehnborg, founded Edith Rehnborg Cosmetics in 1958, which later became Artistry. In 1972, Nutrilite merged with Amway thereby giving Amway the controlling interest of the Artistry brand. The brand expanded internationally to Australia, Hong Kong, Malaysia, France, the Netherlands, United Kingdom and West Germany.
Artistry products were manufactured at Nutrilite in California and by 1995 they were also produced at the Amway China facility. Over the years, Artistry expanded their product portfolio. As of 2000, the Artistry range included over 400 products.
- Author. "Artistry brand". Beauty Almanac.
|last1=has generic name (help)
- Cekola, Anna (November 3, 1995). "Edith Rehnborg Dead at 93; Guided O.C.'s Nutrilite". Los Angeles Times.
- "Amway (China) profile". Hoovers.com.
- "ARTISTRY STUDIO™ SKIN | Amway Malaysia". www.amway.my. Retrieved 2023-08-14.
- "ARTISTRY STUDIO™ SKIN: Every Teen's New BFF | AmwayNow". amwaynow.my. Retrieved 2023-08-14.
- Naughton, Julie (20 January 2012). "Artistry Signs Teresa Palmer". WWD. Retrieved January 20, 2012.