|Product type||Skin care and cosmetics|
Artistry is a brand of skin care and color cosmetics, manufactured by Access Business Group and marketed by Amway in 108 countries and territories worldwide, including Korea, Japan, Italy, China, Canada, Finland, South Africa, Germany, Norway, etc. Access, Quixtar, and Amway are part of the Alticor group of companies. Euromonitor International, a researcher and publisher of market reports, business reference books and online information databases, independently categorises Artistry as a prestige brand and ranks Artistry as head of the top five in sales in this category, alongside Clinique, Estée Lauder, Lancôme, and Chanel. Artistry is the only direct sales brand classified in the "prestige" category. Artistry is also sponsoring Miss America, officially providing skin care and colour cosmetics. The Artistry Scholarship, sponsored by Amway Global has been supporting young women to achieve their goals and careers.
Artistry was launched in 1968 as a product line of skincare under the Nutrilite brand and continues to utilise Nutrilite research and technology, including patented Nutrilite extracts which are organically grown.
As of 2000, the Artistry range included over 400 products.
In 2005, Amway introduced Artistry's two sister brands NAO Cosmetics and E. Funkhouser. These brands are targeted to a younger audience, with NAO Cosmetics available in North America and E. Funkhouser in other Amway markets. Amway ceased marketing these brands in 2010.
In May 2007, it was announced by Skate Canada and Quixtar that Artistry Cosmetics would be the official skin care and cosmetics sponsor for Skate Canada events and the Skate Canada national team.
The Artistry Essentials skincare line won AmeriStar’s 2007 Package Competition in the category of Health & Beauty Aids Artistry Créme Luxury (also known Créme L/X) won the Skin Care Prestige category in the International Package Design Awards (IPDA) in 2008 and was nominated as a finalist in the Best New Skincare Product of the Year category for the 2009 UK Beauty Awards.
- The World Market for Cosmetics and Toiletries
- "Happy People, Better Products". Philippines Daily Inquirer. May 15, 2005.
- "The Irish Times - Maintaining the Competitiveness of Artistry Cosmetics in the Global Marketplace" (PDF). Business 2000 (1st ed.). The Irish Times.
- Cup Scene Daily - FUTURE CHAMP: Bundles of Joy for the No. 24 Archived June 12, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "The Amway Experience – The Importance of Corporate Social Responsibility" (PDF). Business 2000 (8th ed.). The Irish Times.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-10-12. Retrieved 2011-04-29. Skate Canada announces partnership with Quixtar Canada Corporation
- Passion. Esprit. Triomphe. Archived October 11, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- Alticor's 2007 Global Sales Top $7 Billion
- "Cameron becomes Miss America". Vancouver News. Womack Publishing. February 2, 2010.[permanent dead link]
- Access Business Group Honored With AmeriStar Package Award
- HBA 2008 - It's a Wrap
- The UK Beauty Awards[not in citation given] Archived June 27, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.