Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up artwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Artwork is an aesthetic item or artistic creation.
Artwork may also refer to:
- Artwork (graphic arts), drawings and other preparatory material used in various processes to transfer an image onto a substrate
- Cover art, the illustration or photograph on the outside of a published product
- Album cover, front of the packaging of a commercially released audio recording
- ArtWorks, a software package
- Artwork (album), a 2009 album by American rock band The Used
- Artwork (musician), member of the dubstep trio Magnetic Man
- Artworks (film), a 2003 film
- Art (disambiguation)
- Work (disambiguation)
- Work of art (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with artwork
- All pages with titles containing artwork
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artwork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.