Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up artwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An artwork, or work of art, is an aesthetic item or artistic creation.
Artwork or Artworks may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Artwork (album), by The Used, 2009
- Artworks (album), by Art Pepper, 1984
- Artwork (musician), a member of Magnetic Man
- Artworks (film), a 2003 crime drama
- Artwork (graphic arts), a graphical representation of an image used in the printing process
- Cover art, the illustration or photograph on the outside of a published product
- Album cover, front of the packaging of a commercially released audio recording
- ArtWorks, a software package
- All pages with titles beginning with artwork
- All pages with titles containing artwork
- Art (disambiguation)
- Work (disambiguation)
- Work of art (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Artwork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.