From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Arundhati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Arundhati may refer to:
- Arundhati (Hinduism), the Hindu goddess of the sky, stars and night time
- Arundhati (given name)
- Arundhati (epic), a 1994 Hindi epic poem
- Arundhati (1967 film), a 1967 Oriya film directed by Prafulla Sengupta
- Arundhati (2009 film), a 2009 Telugu film directed by Kodi Ramakrishna
- Arundhati (2014 film), an upcoming film
- Arundhati (actress), Indian film actress and model
- Arundhati Roy (born 1961), author
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Arundhati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.