Ashmead may refer to:
- Charles Ashmead Schaeffer (1843–1898), seventh President of the University of Iowa
- Ellis Ashmead-Bartlett (1881–1931), British war correspondent during the First World War
- Ellis Ashmead-Bartlett (politician) (1849–1902), American born British Conservative politician
- Isaac Ashmead (1790–1870), a printer in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- John Ashmead (1917 – 1992), American novelist
- Larry Ashmead (1932–2010), American book editor
- William Harris Ashmead (1855-1908), American entomologist
- Other uses
- Ashmead College, former name of a system of for-profit colleges located in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States
- Ashmead Combined School on Walton Court housing estate in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
- Ashmead's Kernel, a diploid cultivar of apple
- DeArmond, Ashmead & Bickley, an early-20th-century architecture and landscape architecture firm based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- George A. Ferris and Son (redirect from George Ashmead Ferris), was an architectural firm in Reno, Nevada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashmead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.