From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ashokan may refer to:
- Ashokan Center, a Catskills outdoor education center and retreat facility
- Ashokan Reservoir, part of the New York City watershed
- The adjective form of Ashoka (304–232 BCE), Indian emperor
- Ashokan (actor), actor in Malayalam cinema
- Ashokan (film director), director in Malayalam cinema
- Gayathri Ashokan (born 1957), poster designer for Malayalam films
- Harisree Ashokan (born 1964), actor in Malayalam cinema
- S. A. Ashokan (fl. 1958–1982), actor in Tamil cinema
- "Ashokan Farewell", a song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ashokan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.