From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other places with the same name, see Ashton.
The A49 in Ashton
Ashton shown within Herefordshire
|OS grid reference|
|Civil parish||Eye, Moreton and Ashton|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Hereford and Worcester|
|EU Parliament||West Midlands|
|UK Parliament||North Herefordshire|
Ashton is a settlement in Herefordshire, England. Recorded in the Domesday Book, it was in the hundred of Leominster. In the National Gazetteer of Britain and Ireland of 1868, it was listed as in the hundred of Wolphy.
- Ashton in the Domesday Book. Retrieved 2 June 2012.
- "EYE, Herefordshire - Extract from National Gazetteer, 1868". GENUKI. Retrieved 2 June 2012.
- Media related to Ashton, Herefordshire at Wikimedia Commons
- Ashton, Herefordshire - Vision of Britain
- Ashton, Herefordshire - Explore Britain
- Geograph images for OS Grid SO5164
|This Herefordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|