From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ἀσπασία in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aspasia was an Athenian woman and a friend of Pericles.
Aspasia may also refer to:
- Aspasia (journal), a journal of gender history
- Aspasia (plant), an orchid genus
- Aspásia, a city in São Paulo state, Brazil
- Aspasia Manos (1896–1972), wife of Alexander of Greece and the only modern Greek royal consort not styled as Queen
- Aspazija (1865–1943), Latvian poet and playwright
- Aspasia, the name of both the wife and daughter of Artaxerxes II of Persia
- Aspasia the Physician (fl. 1st century), ancient Greek physician who worked in obstetrics and gynecology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aspasia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.