From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aspe is a town and municipality in Alicante, Spain.
Aspe may also refer to:
- Aspe (surname)
- ASPE (Basque pelota), a sports management company
- Aspe peak, a mountain in the Pyrenees
- Gave d'Aspe, a torrential river in the Pyrenees
- Aspe Valley, named after the river
- American Society for Precision Engineering
- American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- Accounting Standard for Private Enterprises, a component of the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles of Canada
- American Society of Professional Estimators, an association of professional building estimators
- Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, an agency of the United States Department of Health and Human Services
- Associazione Italiana per gli Studi di Politica Estera (Italian Association for Foreign Policy Studies), an organization that publishes the journal Affari Esteri
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aspe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.