Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up aspect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aspect or Aspects may refer to:
- Aspect magazine, a biannual DVD magazine showcasing new media art
- Aspect (Dungeons & Dragons), the representation of a god
- Aspect Co., a Japanese video game company
- Aspects (band), a hip hop group from Bristol, England
- Aspects (Benny Carter album), a 1959 album by Benny Carter
- Aspects (The Eleventh House album), a 1976 album by Larry Coryell and The Eleventh House
- Aspect (computer programming), a feature linked to many parts of a program but not necessarily the primary function of the program
- Aspect (geography), the compass direction that a slope faces
- Aspect (religion), a particular manifestation of a deity
- Aspect (trade union), a trade union in the United Kingdom
- Aspect Software, an American call center technology and customer experience company
- Astrological aspect, an angle the planets make to each other in the horoscope
- Grammatical aspect, in linguistics, a component of the conjugation of a verb, having to do with the internal temporal flow of an event
- Lexical aspect, in linguistics, a distinction among different kinds of verb according to their relation to time
- Aspect, the orientation of a map projection
- Aspects of the Theory of Syntax, a 1965 linguistics book by Noam Chomsky.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aspect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.