From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Asper may refer to:
- Asper (') breathing mark in romanization of Greek
- Asper (surname)
- Aemilius Asper, Latin grammarian
- Aspron, a type of late Byzantine silver or billon coins
- Akçe, an Ottoman silver coin, similar to the aspron
- Asper, A steel roller coaster manufactured by Gerstlauer that operates at Fun Land USA in Miami, FL
- Asper, Belgium, a Belgian village belonging to the municipality of Gavere
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.