Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up assignment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assignment or assign may refer to:
- Assignment (computer science), a type of modification to a variable
- Assignment (education), a task given to students by their teachers to be completed out of the class time.
- Assignment (law), a transfer of rights between two parties
- Assignment (mathematical logic)
- Assignment (NBA D-League), process of sending National Basketball Association players to its development league
- The Assignment (novella)
- "The Assignment" (Chick Publications), a religious tract
- Assignment problem, a type of math problem
- Along with clearing, a stage in exercising a financial option
- Drive letter assignment, the process of assigning alphabetical identifiers to disk drives or partitions
- The DOS ASSIGN command
Film and TV
- The Assignment (1977 film), a Swedish film
- The Assignment (1997 film)
- Assignment (2015 film)
- The Assignment (2016 film)
- "The Assignment" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a television episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assignment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.