From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up assignment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assignment or assign may refer to:
- Assignment (computer science), a type of modification to a variable
- Assignment (education), a task given to students by their teachers to be completed out of the class time.
- Assignment (law), a transfer of rights between two parties
- Assignment (mathematical logic)
- Assignment (NBA D-League), process of sending National Basketball Association players to its development league.
- The Assignment (1977 film), a Swedish film
- The Assignment (1997 film)
- The Assignment (novella)
- "The Assignment" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), a television episode
- "The Assignment" (Chick Publications), a religious tract
- Assignment problem, a type of math problem
- Along with clearing, a stage in exercising a financial option
- Drive letter assignment, the process of assigning alphabetical identifiers to disk drives or partitions
- The DOS ASSIGN command
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assignment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.