(Redirected from Assists)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up assist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Assist or ASSIST may refer to:
Several sports have a statistic known as an "assist", generally relating to action by a player leading to a score by another player on their team:
- Assist (basketball), a pass by a player that facilitates a basket by another
- Assist (ice hockey), a pass by a player or players that helps set up a goal
- Assist (association football), a pass by a player or players that helps set up a goal
- Assist in Australian rules football, the last pass by a player that directly helps set up a goal
- Assist (baseball), any touching of the ball by a defensive player after it has been hit by the batter and prior to the recording of a putout
- Assist in water polo, the last pass by a player that directly helps set up a goal
- Assist in ultimate, a pass by a player on which a goal is scored.
- The World Health Organization's Alcohol, Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test (ASSIST) Project
- ASSIST (computing), Assembler System for Student Instruction and Systems Teaching
- Assist (Scientology), Scientology practices
- ASSIST (student exchange organization), American Secondary Schools for International Students and Teachers
- aSSIST (university), Seoul School of Integrated Sciences and Technologies
- All pages with titles beginning with Assist
- All pages with titles containing Assist
- Assistance (disambiguation)
- Assistant (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Assist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.